Thursday, July 12, 2007

Houston County Georgia Drivers

It amazes me how certain drivers from an area can be the worst drivers on the road. Houston County, Georgia has a collection of some of the worst ever.

I've actually been on a trip to Mississippi where a driver in front of a long line of 15 cars was in the left lane going 20 under the speed limit. People were passing on the right and I remarked to my passenger (jokingly) I thought, probably a driver from Houston County. Sure enough the tags were Houston county as we passed said motorist still doing 45 in a 65 zone, in the left lane and, of course yakking on the cell phone.

Other proof:

The two mile stretch from Carl Vinson Hwy to the Galleria Mall takes between 20-30 minutes to transit (Except late at night).

Watch someone come to a complete stop, then turn the blinker on, then turn right onto a road, when there are no stop signs or traffic lights.

Right turns from the left lane and vice versa

No comments: